We offer a range of opportunities to lean how to use Fluid Designer for 3D Printing (Parametric Blender). These include:
- You can come along our training centre in Pinner (London) and take one of our courses:
- Jewellery Design Course (7hrs): on the last Saturday of each month (£95) – includes free software.
- Objet D’Art Design Course (7hrs): on the 2nd Saturday of each month (£95) – includes free software
- You can enrol for our online Using Parametric Smart Objects to Design Jewellery with Fluid Designer (£45) and learn about using Nurbs Curves to create personalised jewellery (and hence other objects), includes 65 video lessons.
- You can arrange to have a 1:1 session on a day that suits you where we can cover using our software and/or using a 3D printer for Castable Wax or bronzeFill designs (Day £245 7hrs or Half-Day £165 4hrs), call Paul on 020 8866 1419 to arrange a day – includes free software.
- You can arrange to have a 1:1 session on a day (Mon-Fri) that suits you where we can cover designing your own ring that can then be made in silver, gold, platinum, etc. (£70 2hrs 10:00-12:00 or 13:00-15:00), call Paul on 020 8866 1419 to arrange a day – includes free software.
You can find out more about what our Fluid Designer for 3D Printing app can be used for by click on the following links:
Courses will take place in Pinner, North West London. Call Paul on 020 8866 1419 for further details.
Your Tutor, Paul Summers, has 30 years teaching experience in the FE Sector and has published over fifty training books. He has also helped in the development of the application, Fluid Designer for 3D Printing (Parametric Blender), that you will use. You WILL need to bring your own Laptop so that you can do the course and also so that we can help install the free software for you. N.B. You will not need to purchase any specialist equipment to create your own designs as you can simply go to an online 3D Printer such as Shapeways to get your jewellery made at reasonable prices for most items, e.g. Rings are typically £35 in Premium Silver.
Course Fees 1:1 Jewellery Design Course or Objet D’Art Course @ Your Premises
We currently operate out of London and as such can provide 1:1 Training either at our premises or if you are in London we can come to you. One days Training (10:00am to 5:00pm) for one person is Day £245 or Half-Day £165 plus travel costs. Training for more than one person at a time can be undertaken, subject to additional costs. For further information or to book training please call Paul on 020 8866 1419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.