We offer a range of opportunities to learn how you can create your own Personalised Jewellery (and other items) using our own 3D Design App “Fluid Designer for 3D Printing (Parametric Blender)”, this is similar to Matrix and Rhino in that it works with Parametric Smart Objects. Our range of courses include:
- JEWELLERY DESIGN COURSE (Max 6 students) – You can come along to our training centre in Pinner (London) and take one of our courses where we will show you how to make the earrings, pendants and necklaces shown below (Video):
- ONE-TO-ONE DAY JEWELLERY COURSE – You can arrange to have a 1:1 session on a day of your choice where we can cover using our software and/or using a 3D printer for Castable Wax or BronzeFill designs (Day £245 7hrs or Half-Day £165 4hrs), call Paul on 020 8866 1419 to arrange a day – includes free software.
- ONE-TO-ONE 2HR RING DESIGN COURSE – You can arrange to have a 1:1 session on a day (Mon-Fri) of your choice where we can cover designing your own ring that can then be made in silver, gold, platinum, etc. (£70 2hrs 10:00-12:00 or 13:00-15:00), call Paul on 020 8866 1419 to arrange a day – includes free software.
- E-LEARNING JEWELLERY DESIGN COURSE – You can enrol for our online Using Parametric Smart Objects to Design Jewellery with Fluid Designer (£45) and learn about using Nurbs Curves to create Personalised Jewellery (and hence other objects) – includes 65 video lessons.
- FREE ONLINE COURSE – to look at our free online course click http://www.fluiddesigner.co.uk/product/e-learning-free-course/.
Our software is built using parametric design objects in a similar way to software such as Rhino, 3Design and ArtCam. Fluid Designer for 3D Printing (Parametric Blender) uses simple pre-built parametric patterns and software objects to enable you to assemble complex items in just a few minutes.
- Buy FD43DPrinting Template Software which is a comprehensive set of design software tools that includes jewellery software, patterns and other files that will:
enable you to create personalised gifts for family and friends,
enable you to create personalised jewellery,
enable you to create household items for the kitchen, dining, lighting, home office, etc.
The software includes all of the Templates, Jewellery Software and Pattern folders as listed below. These come as one 325MB zip file which unzips to give 2.4GB of Blender files which equates to 2,500+ template files. In addition you have access to 150+ Fluid Designer Videos and also lots of design ideas if you visit our Shapeways Shop. You will also find us on Facebook.com/fluiddesigner and on Twitter.com/fluiddesigner.
2. Buy Jewellery Software to enable you to quickly and easily create specific items including bracelets, earrings, pendants and rings (£5 or £10 each).
3. Buy Patterns (£5) to enable you to quickly and easily create a wide range of items from jewellery to personalised gifts to household goods. Below are some of the available patterns for Fluid Designer for 3D Printing. Typically each folder contains between 10 and 50 patterns that can be used to quickly create 3D printable objects. Instead of buying individual patterns you can buy them ALL for a one-off price as listed below. If you want use to create a different pattern set please get in touch and we will try our best to develop one for you.
All of the items displayed below in our Shapeways shop have been created using Fluid Designer for 3D Printing (Parametric Blender). If you want to know how to create an object simply select it and then watch a video to Learn How To Make it.